I have recently been on a little shopping spree to Primark, but my camera is out of battery so can't take pictures yet (expect that post during the week!). But still wanted to post and keep you guys updated!
So i thought, 'hey lets do a tag', so here you go...
1. How many hours a week do you spend writing/editing blogposts?
Depends what the type of post is, if its one like this then i'd say 30mins - hour. If its a haul or review probably an hour or so!
2. Are you a saver or spender?
Depends, generally a spender. I tend to go shopping A LOT, and when I see something I like I just have to get it! But if I see something which I love but don't have enough money I will save.
3. When is it easiest for you to write on your blog?
Probably in the evenings, or at the weekend! I have more time, but I guess in the evenings theres rubbish lighting, So sometimes if I know what I want to post on I'll get up earlier and take the pictures first thing!
4. What makes you comfortable to post things on your blog?
When I know that I have people who enjoy my blog and follow and comment makes me feel appreciated and not like I'm just typing to myself. I guess that's when I'm comfortable, or I am pleased with a post!
5. Whats your worst makeup/hair habit?
Probably sometimes reapplying makeup when I don't need it, or buying products which I'll never use. I do that too much..
6. One quote that you wish the world would live by?
"Real girls aren't perfect, perfect girls aren't real'
- i think too many girls and even boys want to be perfect, we are who we are and we can't change that.
7. How long do you spend getting ready everyday?
Well picking an outfit during the week is easy as its uniform, but at the weekend probably 5 - 15mins for clothing choice, makeup 10mins, hair 10 -15mins. Done!
8. Who is your favourite blogger?
Probably Zoella, or someone like beautycrush, eloquenceandflair theres so many out there. I could sit and read blogs 24/7.
9. A blogger that you read who deserves more views/followers than they have?
Eloquenceandflair is an amazing blog, who is talented and beautiful. Also people like confessionsofabeautyblogger!
10. One thing your excited about in the upcoming year?
Defiantly progressing in my blog, also making loads of new friends and just generally the future!
11. How long does it take you to prep for a blog post?
It varies, taking the pictures for my post on 'Why being a girl is so much work', that took me over 20 minutes to collect everything and decide on things, and then to take the pictures 10 minutes. But if it's just a review then its generally quicker!
12. Are you wearing trousers right now or are you actually wearing pajama bottoms?
I'm wearing some high-waisted topshop thick leggings (which don't show your pants, woo!), I live in these.
13. What are you most proud of in your life?
I don't really know, I'm proud I guess for writing a blog and putting myself out there I guess! I'm not sure.. that's a hard one!
I tag every single person reading this if they have a blog to do it!
That's the tag!
I hope you enjoyed reading that, please leave a comment and follow it makes me smile when I get a new follower, pleaasee? ahah! anyway I have a blog collab coming up with imogen or eloquenceandflair, so look out for that! And like I said at the start I have my mini primark haul soon!
Love Ellie x